Pages

Sunday 14 August 2011

Home again.

I've been on holiday for the past 2 weeks and got home yesterday. I had an amazing time and I didn't want to come home. I felt some sort of connection with the place, making it so hard to leave.
I met a family member I'd never met before.
My camera never left me.
I bought a new sketching journal which I love, and will now never leave my side, along with my writing journal.

Not only did the holiday leave me feeling relaxed, but I feel so inspired. I don't know if I've ever felt this inspired before.
Plot-points for a novel I've been writing since earlier this year have started to fall into place.
I have a huge art project I want to work on, having planned a lot of it while on holiday.
Hopes and dreams finally feel like they could become reality.

I found myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment