Pages

Monday 3 October 2011

I'm a bad blogger.

I completely understand that like no-one reads my blog, but I still feel like a bad blogger. You know, for not updating since forever. 
And by forever, I mean just over a week or so - but still, it's a pretty long time.

For those of you who don't know, I moved to University just over a week ago, and I never realised how hectic Fresher's week was going to be. There was always something going on - whether it was our Beach themed party night (that was awesome!) or having to go and do my own food shopping (hooray for running around a Supermarket), I've been on the go all the time.
And now, I am shattered. I'm ready for a holiday just to recover from a week of late nights and induction lectures.

As well as being a bad blogger, I'm also a bad photographer. I hate not having the time to pick up my camera. I have taken photos once this week - we went on a trip out to an art gallery and a museum with my course - where I took 82 photos. To be honest, I'm quite pleased with some of them and am currently in love with Depth of Field.
This afternoon involves a trip to a camera shop to get some photos printed (I hope they do an hour/immediate service... I need these for my lecture tomorrow...) and then some extra ones to put on my wall, and make it all feel a little more homely.

So instead of blogging, I should really be doing other stuff, but I thought I'd fill you guys in on my life, just a little bit.

1 comment:

  1. I know how that feels, not having enough time for photography! :|

    ReplyDelete