Pages

Sunday 3 July 2011

Appreciated.

I led worship at my church, in two services today.
This involved standing at the front, with a mic right in front of my face, and praying, saying which song was next...
It was nerve-wracking.
It didn't help that I was ill either.
But actually, it went really well. I felt like I was doing something good.
That maybe I was even just putting a smile on someone's face.

Afterwards, loads of people came up to me and thanked me. Some said I'd done brilliantly.
They said I looked confident - but trust me, I didn't feel it at the time.

One lady came up to me and said that I was an amazing role model.
It's those few things that she said to me that have really stuck with me all of today.
They brought tears to my eyes, if I'm honest.

It's nice to feel appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment