Pages

Friday 22 July 2011

It's a new day.

The sun is out this morning. My bedroom is a loft room, so I get a lot of light coming into my bedroom. Normally, I'd be a bit annoyed about being woken up by bright sunshine early in the morning, but after a week of cold and heavy rain, I couldn't careless about less sleep than usual.
Waking up to blue skies and warmth really puts me in a good mood for the day. I've said this before, but I think my mood really depends on the weather. I link feeling sad with rain or snow or coldness and link happiness with sunshine and warmth. I don't think I should - I need to learn to love all weathers, and not let it influence my mood. Otherwise I'd spend all of the winter being grumpy! (Which I don't, just to clarify!)

I spent a few hours with my boyfriend yesterday, after not seeing him for almost 2 weeks. It was just perfect. It felt like no time had past since I last saw him. The time not being with him is difficult, but as soon as I see him again - well, none of that mattered.
We're going on holiday soon, along with my family, so I'm excited about that. I'm especially excited about being able to spend time at the beach! There's so many times that I wish I lived near the coast. I love the feel of sand on your bare feet, or just letting the waves of the sea lap over you. Cannot wait!

I'm getting more and more excited about getting away for a while as I write this. I need to get my suitcase out and start packing, even if it's a while away. I like to be organised.
I write lists of what I need to take, otherwise I end up forgetting stuff. Usually, the thing I forget is my hairbrush. Clever.

This week, I'm going to work on rewriting my novel. I wrote a novel last November, and cause I'm not completely happy with it, I'm rewriting it.

Let the good times roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment